Food service supervisor
• Supervise, co-ordinate and monitor activities of staff preparing and serving food.
• Maintain daily reports and records of stock, sales, and wastage.
• Ensure food service and quality control.
• Train staff in their duties as per the safety measures.
• Ensuring that food orders are prepared timely and in a correct manner.
• Setting up of schedules of the workers as per the desired amount of work.
• May assist in preparing budgets with the manager.
Required languages: English
Education level: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Required skills: 1 year to less than 2 years
Additional skills / Assets Fast Paced
Closest intersection: Peterborough, ON