Chief Executive Officer
Company Operating Name: APTIFYADVICE CONSULTING LTD.
Business Address: #1-10318 Whalley Blvd, Surrey, BC, V3T 4H4, Canada
Job Position Title: NOC 00012 – Chief Executive Officer for a funding and business development consulting company
The Chief Executive Officer at APTIFYADVICE CONSULTING LTD. will be responsible for working collaboratively with the company teams to create effective promotional, operating, and financial strategies for the company. He/she will be responsible for leading the business’s headquarter operations, located in Surrey, BC. He/she will be mindful of the impact on material, human and financial resources during the implementation of these strategies. He/she will also strive to create a nurturing and positive work environment at APTIFYADVICE CONSULTING LTD.
EMPLOYMENT LENGTH: PERMANENT 30hrs Full Time
LANGUAGE OF WORK: ENGLISH
LOCATION: Surrey, British Columbia
The duties of the Chief Executive Officer at APTIFYADVICE CONSULTING LTD. will include but are not limited to:
• Formulating or approving internal policies and programs to maximize the company’s efficiency, productivity, and performance, which includes but are not limited to:
1. Business Consulting Initiatives & Protocols
2. Enterprise Solutions Initiatives & Protocols
3. Creation of standard operating procedures as per company mission statement
4. Guidelines and standards for employee performance and personnel evaluation
• Identify and provide expertise on ERP resources and technology directly to clients, as well as transfer knowledge to key consultants
• Research potential grants, subsidies, and additional programs to present to clients
• Providing guidance and delegating responsibilities to the team supervisors to ensure compliance with the company’s policies, programs, values, and mission statement
• Leading the entire company and working collaboratively with the team supervisors to develop business strategies as well as setting up priorities and goals for the company,
• Authorizing and organizing the establishment of major Teams and associated managerial positions
• Adjusting personnel expenses and hiring processes according to business need.; approving hire and fire requests within the business.
• Identifying and addressing financial risks and opportunities for the company
• Supervising the middle manager on tracking company finances, production of financial reports, as well as frequent business accounts evaluation
• Reviewing financial reports and looking for patterns to develop strategies to mitigate risks and ensure the overall financial success of the business
• Representing the company in negotiations, networking events, public relations activities as well as other official functions that could promote the growth and reputation of the business.
• A university degree in business administration, commerce, or other discipline related to the service provided is required.
• 3-5 years of experience as a middle manager in financial, communications or other business services are required.
Required languages: English
Education level: Bachelor's
Required skills: Management
Closest intersection: Whalley Blvd & Central Ave