Food Counter Attendant (NOC: 6711)
Company Name: Aldred Restaurants Ltd. dba McDonald’s
Position: Food Counter Attendant (NOC: 6711)
Positions Available: 50
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time, Part Time, Weekend, Day, Over-time, Evening shift, if required.
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $17.50/hour. 40hrs per week, Overtime will be paid after 40 hours.
Business Location: 1799 Cliffe Avenue, Courtenay, BC V9N 2K7
• Work Location: Work Location: 1799 Cliffe Avenue Courtenay, BC V9N 2K7
• 444 Lerwick Road Courtenay, BC V9N 0A9
• 3199 Cliffe Avenue Courtenay BC, V9N 2L9
• 727 Cliffe Avenue Comox, BC, V9M 3Y6
• 3990 Johnstone Road Port Alberni, BC V9Y 5N5
• 4152 Redford Street Port Alberni, BC V9Y 3R5
Minimum Education Required: High school Certificate will be an asset.
Experience: On the job training will be provided. Some relevant experience will be an asset.
• Use a cash register to take customers orders, accept payments and give change.
• Answer customer’s questions about menu items and serve customers at the counter.
• Use deep fryer, grill, oven, dispensers, and other equipment’s to prepare food such as sandwiches, hamburgers, salads, milkshakes, ice creams and beverages, including hot drinks.
• Clean, peel, slice and trim food items using electrical and manual appliances.
• Stock refrigerators, cupboards, and salad bars and keep the record of the quantities of food used.
• Clean and sanitize kitchen areas including work surfaces, cupboards, and storage areas, as well as dispose of the kitchen garbage.
• Clean and clear tables, trays, and chairs.
• Work under pressure.
• standing for extended periods.
• Repetitive tasks.
• Attention to detail.
• Basic food handling and preparation knowledge
Benefits: Airfare will be provided along with first 3 month of medical insurance, if required.
Employer: Aldred Restaurants Ltd.
PLEASE SEND RESUME AS SPECIFIED BELOW:
BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
BY FAX: 604-427-0676.
Required languages: English
Education level: High school Certificate will be an asset.
Required skills: On the job training will be provided. Some relevant experience will be an asset.
Closest intersection: Courtenay,BC