Electrical Project Engineer
Permanent employment, Full-time, 40 hours/week
Job Vacancy: 1
Acclaro is a global multi-discipline, multi-industry, engineering consulting organization. Our core focus is providing comprehensive engineering solutions and our services are scalable. Our solutions are project specific and we are able to service a wide range of industries including utilities, mining, construction, etc.
We work with our clients in collaboration on every project and we take time to understand and meet the overall business objectives. We have an extensive range of asset “design and build” capability. We also provide optimized and workable strategies to improve the operational efficiency of industrial and commercial equipment for a variety of industries. The result for our clients is an increased return on investment, improved efficiencies, and improvement of bottom line.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate for the job. We look forward to hearing from you!
Summary of Position:
An Electrical Engineer is a highly skilled professional working on mission critical projects that involve the use of electricity to transmit power, control machinery, and communicate information.
• Researching and analyzing data to identify engineering problems and developing solutions that meet project requirements
• Conduct feasibility study for new electrical systems and components as required by the project
• Collaborate with other engineers and professionals to create innovative designs and solve complex problems
• Prepare material cost and timing estimates
• Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for construction and maintenance
• Supervise and inspect the installation, modification, operation of systems and equipment
• Supervise technicians and other engineers
• Administration and management of electrical systems
• Health insurance
Required languages: English
Education level: Bachelor’s degree in related electrical and electronics engineering or related field
Required skills: • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a solid understanding of electrical design principles and practices • Experience with electrical design software and tools • Knowledge of industry standards and regulations • Excellent communication and teamwork skills • Highly motivated • Detail-oriented • 3 years of experience
Closest intersection: 1100 Melville Street, Suite 830 , Vancouver, BC V6E 4A6