Job Title: Insulator Helper (NOC 7611)
Company: A1 Insulators (2021) Inc.
Positions Available: 2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Primary Business Location(s): 2150 Paramount Crescent, Abbotsford B.C. V2T 6A5
Work Location: Various locations across Lower Mainland, B.C.
Education: Not required, however high school education is an asset.
Wage Rate: $21.00/ hr
Experience: No Experience Required, however some experience in insulation is an asset. On-site Job Training will be provided. Driver’s license (Class 5) required.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision after 6 months of employment.
• Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
• Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
• Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and assist in other activities
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows, and other equipment
• Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors, and pumps
• Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants, and remove asbestos and other hazardous materials
• Read and interpret blueprints
• Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, insulators, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers, and glaziers in construction activities
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
Work Conditions & Physical Capabilities:
• Handling heavy loads up to 23 kg (50 lbs.)
• Physically demanding
• Loud/noisy environment
Employer: A1 Insulators (2021) Inc.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please Send Resume as Specified Below:
Fax: 604 427 0676
Required languages: English
Education level: High School Education an asset
Required skills: Driver's license (Class 5)
Additional skills / Assets Insulation experience an asset
Closest intersection: V2T 6A5