4 Farm Supervisors
Employer: A.P. FRESH FARM
Title of Position: 4 Farm Supervisors
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work
4409 152 St., Surrey BC V3S 0L2
5580 104 St, Delta, BC V4K 3N3
King George Blvd & 48 Ave Surrey, BC V3S 0L2
• Check and monitor for pests such as worms, moths, caterpillars, snails, and slugs.
• Watch for poorly drained areas in the field
• Check and monitor for soil moisture.
• Sample berries from each field to assess fruit rot levels
• Monitor for weeds and control as needed
• Coordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers
• Supervise the growing and harvesting operations of the fruits
• Make work schedules for the farm workers
• Report quantity of the fruits harvested by weight
• Train general farm workers on farm duties
• Other general farm duties as assigned.
Wages: $18.00/hr. for 40 hrs. per week
Work Setting: Surrey, BC
Contact Information: Apply by email at email@example.com and indicate in the subject line that you are applying for “Farm Supervisors”
• Minimum 1-year farming experience is required
• Completion of Secondary Education is required
• Ability to communicate in English
• Heavy lifting required.
• Ability to work long hours, early mornings and weekends are required.
• Ability to work outdoors in ALL weather conditions.
Required languages: Ability to communicate in English is required
Education level: Completion of Secondary Education required
Required skills: Please see the Job Description
Closest intersection: Intersection of 152 Street and 40 Avenue