NOC 0013/ 00012 – Chief Executive Officer
Company Operating Name: 4Z Marketing Ltd.
Business Address: #300 – 15300 Croydon Drive, Surrey, British Columbia V3Z 0Z5
Job Position Title: NOC 0013/ 00012 – Chief Executive Officer for Advertisement Services Agency
The Chief Executive Officer at 4Z Marketing Ltd. will be responsible for working collaboratively with the company departments to create effective promotional, operating, and financial strategies for the company. The position will require the ability and knowledge to manage two service locations, the main office in Burnaby, British Columbia, and the other in Edmonton. Alberta. He/she/they will be mindful of the impact on material, human and financial resources during the implementation of these strategies. He/she/they will also strive to create a nurturing and positive work environment at 4Z Marketing Ltd.
EMPLOYMENT LENGTH: PERMANENT 30-40Hrs Full Time
LANGUAGE OF WORK: ENGLISH
LOCATION: Surrey, British Columbia
The duties of the Chief Executive Officer at 4Z Marketing Ltd. will include but are not limited to:
• Providing guidance and delegating responsibilities to the middle management team to ensure compliance with the company’s policies, programs, values, and mission statement
• Leading the entire company and working collaboratively with the middle management team to develop business strategies as well as setting up priorities and goals for the company,
• Authorizing and organizing the establishment of major departments and associated managerial positions
• Adjusting personnel expenses and hiring processes according to business need.; approving hire and fire requests within the business.
• Identifying and addressing financial risks and opportunities for the company
• Supervising the middle manager on tracking company finances, production of financial reports, as well as frequent business accounts evaluation
• Reviewing financial reports and looking for patterns to develop strategies to mitigate risks and ensure the overall financial success of the business
• Representing the company in negotiations, networking events, public relations activities as well as other official functions that could promote the growth and reputation of the business.
• A university degree in business administration, commerce, computer science or other discipline related to the service provided is usually required.
• 3-5 years of Middle Managerial Experience in the Field of marketing, advertisement, consulting, or other related fields
Required languages: English
Education level: A university degree
Required skills: Advertisement Services
Closest intersection: Vancouver