Retail store supervisor
• Responsible for managing and overseeing the work of the cashiers and salespeople.
• Ensuring employee recruitment, coaching, guidance, disciplining, and training of new staff members.
• Authorize cheque payments and product returns.
• Responsible for selling products to customers.
• Address issues, questions, and complaints from customers.
• Approving contracts with shop vendors and ensure supply levels and maintain an eye on the inventory.
• Use computers to record sales data, analyze statistics, and make long term plans.
• Allocate and arrange staff schedules.
• Make sure promotions are according to the store’s standards and genuine.
Required languages: English
Education level: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Required skills: 7 months to less than 1 year
Additional skills / Assets Fast Paced, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to details.
Closest intersection: Toronto, ON