Blanco Cantina Gateway is NOW HIRING Four (4) Cooks!
- Type: Full Time
- City: Calgary, AB
- Wage ($/hr): $17.00 - $18.00/hour
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2023-04-27
- Application Deadline: 2023-10-27
- Job ID: 149270423
- Job Category: Restaurant – Food Service
- Views: 25
- Retrieved on: 2023 June 05 02:03:42 PM EDT
Website 2196395 Alberta Ltd. o/a Blanco Cantina Gateway
Blanco Cantina offers casual dining for big appetites, over-the-top cocktails, and the hottest happy hour in the city (we call it #halfyhour) from 3-5pm and 9pm-close every day! We offer a mixture of booth & hightop seats indoors, and a 30-seat patio in the summer! Blanco Cantina is the ultimate central spot for socializing and watching the game – we are always down to fiesta, whether you grab a quick bite or stay all night. Our tequila & spirits collection is off the hook, with over 100 hand-selected choices. We believe nachos should be as individual as you are, so build your own! We love brunch and offer it every weekend & holiday from 11am – 3pm. We have classic margaritas on the rocks, slushy concoctions, and a fun selection of feature cocktails & drinks.
We are looking for professional and enthusiastic Cooks who have a passion for Mexican Food.
Legal Business Name/Operating Name: 2196395 Alberta Ltd. o/a Blanco Cantina Gateway
Business Address: 7403 Macleod Tr SW, 2nd Floor, Calgary, Alberta, T2H OL8
Location of Work Address: 8545 Broadcast Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta, T3H 4C7
Position Title: Cook
Available Positions: Four (4)
Start Date: As soon As Possible
Terms of Employment:
• Permanent – Full Time
• Morning, Day, Evening, Night, and Weekend
• Wage – $17.00 – $18.00/hour for 35 – 40 hours per week.
Job Description / Main duties:
• Providing prompt fulfillment of orders,
• Resolving any complaints about food preparation or quality,
• Preparing orders according to bill flow,
• Preparing ingredients, garnishes, sauces, etc.,
• Processes raw goods, ensures proper storage and handling of food,
• Correctly prepares foods according to recipes and or instruction,
• Provides superior service and presentation of food for our guests,
• Follow instruction of Chef and or Sous Chef, and
• Must abide by all kitchen rules, schedules, and health and safety regulations.
Skills / Requirements:
• Language – English is spoken in the workplace, candidates must have good English communication Skills,
• Education – Completion of High School,
• Work experience – 2 years to less than 3 years of experience or a combination of experience and relevant education,
• Work Site Environment – Fast pace and high pressure.
Email: [email protected] or Fax: 647-723-0432
When applying please use Reference# BCGCC4!
Required languages: English
Education level: Completion of High School
Required skills: 2 years to less than 3 years of experience or a combination of experience and relevant education
Closest intersection: Broadcast Ave SW & 85 St SW