Chief Technology Officer
Company Operating Name: 1423211 B.C. LTD.
Business Address: 10878 – 97 St NW, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5H 2M5
Job Position Title: NOC 00012 – Chief Technology Officer
The Chief Technology Officer at 1423211 B.C. LTD. (operating name: Healar Medical Equipment & Supplies Ltd.) will be responsible for working collaboratively with the Operating, Marketing, and Administrative Departments to create effective technological strategies for the company. The position will require the ability and knowledge to manage the main office and the subsidiary office. He/she will be mindful of the impact on material, human and financial resources during the implementation of these strategies. He/she will also strive to create a nurturing and positive work environment at 1423211 B.C. LTD.
EMPLOYMENT LENGTH: PERMANENT 30 Hrs Full Time
LANGUAGE OF WORK: ENGLISH
BENEFIT: Dental Insurance
LOCATION: Edmonton, Alberta
The duties of the Chief Technology Officer at 1423211 B.C. LTD. (operating name: Healar Medical Equipment & Supplies Ltd.) will include but are not limited to:
• Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
• Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
• Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
• Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
• Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
• Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
• Conduct performance reviews
• Completion of a university degree or college diploma or equivalent secondary school and industry specific training related to medical, medicine, dentistry, or optometry; biological and biomedical sciences; bioengineering and biomedical engineering is required.
• For this business, familiarity with the Medical Device Establishment License (MDEL) and other healthcare licenses is required to mitigate client company’s liability and safeguard consumers.
• University degree or college diploma in business administration or related field will be given preference but is not mandatory.
• Additional experience and knowledge regarding medical device, food, and drug product licensing is highly preferred and deemed beneficial to company performance, including knowledge on:
o Medical device operation procedures and use cases
o Medical device maintenance and repair best practices
Required languages: English
Education level: University degree
Required skills: Business administration, Wholesaling
Closest intersection: Edmonton