Original Joe’s Restaurant & Bar – OJs Brandon is NOW HIRING Four (4) Line Cooks!
- Type: Full Time
- City: Brandon, MB
- Wage ($/hr): $16.00/hour
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2022-11-21
- Application Deadline: 2023-05-23
- Job ID: 133771122
- Job Category: Restaurant – Food Service
- Views: 79
- Retrieved on: 2023 March 20 03:19:21 PM EDT
Website 10021964 Manitoba Ltd. o/a OJs Brandon
If you want to be part of a team that chops, snaps, fries, drizzles, sears, zests, boils, roasts, and bakes every day for a living, you are looking in the right place. This is a job that is all about passion and purpose. Our kitchen team makes the food people can not wait to share with friends and family – from our famous favourites to guest request, you make it all happen as a Line Cook in our commercial kitchen.
If you are a genuine and vibrant team player that prides yourself on your ability to learn new skills, work efficiently and effectively, and can ‘keep your cool’ during the busiest times than you may have a future with Original Joe’s!
Company Operating Name: 10021964 Manitoba Ltd. o/a OJs Brandon
Start Date: As Soon as Possible
Business Address – Location of Work: 1570 18th Street, Brandon, Manitoba, R7A 5C5
Position Title: Line Cook
Available Positions: Four (4)
Terms of Employment:
• Permanent position – Full-time.
• Morning, day, evening, nights, and weekends.
• Wage: $16.00/hour for 35 – 40 hours per week.
Job Descriptions / Main Duties:
• Promptly and efficiently fill orders according to bill flow,
• Run various pieces of kitchen equipment, know the cooking requirements and when it should be cook for each dish,
• Be knowledgeable about each menu item, including all menu changes and food preparation procedures,
• Consistently prepare ingredients, garnishes, sauces, etc. – proactively refill the line with ingredients/condiments/supplies,
• Resolving any complaints about food preparation or quality,
• Prepare items to meet guest requests and prepare support items as required – including being knowledgeable regarding allergy policies and procedures,
• Processes raw goods, ensures proper storage and handling of food,
• Correctly prepares foods according to recipes and or instruction – control waste and to work to high efficiency with food ingredients,
• Provides superior service and presentation of food for our guests,
• Follow instruction of Chef and or Sous Chef, and
• Must abide by all kitchen rules, schedules, ‘clean as you go’ mantra and health and safety regulations.
Skill / Experience Requirements:
Education – Completion of Secondary (High) School is an asset.
Work – 2 – 3 years of experience as a Cook.
Work Site Environment – Fast pace and high pressure.
Email: email@example.com Fax: 647.723.0432
When applying for this position, please use Reference# OJBMB4!
Required languages: English
Education level: Completion of Secondary (High) School is an asset
Required skills: 2 - 3 years of experience as a Cook
Closest intersection: 18th St. & Richmond Ave.