0744271 BC LTD is looking for one (1) Office Administrator who can star work As soon as possible. If you have experience performing various administrative tasks as an Office Administrator, then we want you to apply for this exciting opportunity. This opportunity would be most compatible with individuals that are motivated and ambitious. Located in the Coquitlam area (X2-2320 ROGERS AVE, COQUITLAM, BC), this position is Long-term permanent full-time employment (40 Hours per week) at 27.50 / hour.
The Office Administrator will coordinate office activities and operations while providing clerical and administrative support to management. The job operates in the work environment with moderate noise (e.g., business office with computers and printers). Employee is constantly required to use laptop or PC to perform the daily duties.
Language of Work: English
• Design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedure, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
• Assign tasks and monitor employees to establish priorities and to ensure that completion of tasks and assignments on time.
• Operate and maintain office equipment and compile reports with effective filing system
• Keep Track of customer requirements to support drivers when needed to be routed to locations.
• Maintain communication with the Dispatch.
• Ensuring work performed by the contractors and service providers is completed and in accordance with required standards and scopes of work
• Develops and organizes recruiting events in person and online.
• Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
• Perform other office administrator related duties as required
• Management of incoming calls, emails, and letters in a professional and courteous manner.
• Forward phone inquiries to the appropriate staff members.
• Provide administrative support in Filing, receiving/sending mail, draft letters, handle inbound and outbound communications.
Job Requirements: The qualified candidate must be able to perform each essential function successfully. The requirements listed below reveal the necessary skills and ability to perform the position functions.
• High school diploma
• 1-2 years of related work experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication skills in English Language
Benefits: 4% Vocational Pay
We are seeking individuals that have an optimistic attitude and enjoy being part of a team. If this sounds like you, send your resume to us today! At firstname.lastname@example.org .
Required languages: English
Education level: High School
Required skills: Microsoft, Adobe, English
Closest intersection: Rogers Ave / Leader Street